cat stroller??

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted one but my husband laughed and said no.
I've never seen anyone with one but I would love to.

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I sell them! lol I think they are absolutely a fantastic way for you and your cat to safely enjoy walking and the outdoors! He can watch the birds and leaves and you get your exersize!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just today I saw a lady walking down the street with one big dog on a leash, and one tiny dog in a stroller (so I'm not good with dog breeds, okay?). At first I assumed it was a kid in there, but remembering this thread I took a closer look, and wouldn't you know it was a tiny dog, barking his little lungs out in there!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
My mother wanted to get me one for Jamie, but shipping would have been too much.
We used to have a member, GurlPower, who took her cats everywhere in a stroller. I'll have to see if her photos are still around.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been drooling over one of these forever. I know Seb would love it but the price is just too dear. Maybe someday! Oh, by the way, I have yet to see anyone with one

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just did a quick search on eBay under "cat stroller" - they have a bunch! Even cat backpacks
Not sure of the quality of strollers, but the prices are pretty reasonable.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been thinking about this myself! Where I live, they're in all the pet stores, and although they seem to be intended for dogs, I see no reason why kitties can't enjoy them, too.

As for what people would think, I don't give a hoot!
But I do have two concerns:

1. If you keep the stroller strictly on the sidewalk, never on grass, are you safe from picking up any fleas or ticks?

2. If a really aggressive dog came along, would the fabric and mesh these strollers are made of be strong enough to protect my kitties until I could get them to safety?

I was thinking of looking at garage sales for a children's "little red wagon" and taking the kitties in their carriers for a ride in that, just to see how they like it...