Cat Skittish?

ashlxylove

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So i’ve has my cat Phoenix for about two years. he was a very cuddly little kitten but suddenly, he’s turned very skittish, a bit aggressive, and nervous. for example - I trim his nails once i a while just because he plays a bit and i don’t want to get hurt while doing so, and sometimes he scratches me by accident. before, he was fine with it, but gradually i needed to lure him in or give him tons of treats. now, giving him a lot of treats,playing cat calming music, and being overly gentle, he’s being very aggressive towards me. this isn’t the only problem, but over all he’s also being very VERY stubborn.
Help needed
thank you

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Have there been any changes with you, in the house, outside (- of course that's hard to know sometimes)? If you're in an apartment, maybe new tenants, new pets?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashlxylove

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I mean my mother comes around usually but now she’s coming around later and later, i don’t know if that makes a difference

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashlxylove

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
also as well he is not attacking me for no reason- he’ll go near me and attack me while i didn’t bother him. he’s also biting my nose right after he’s very cuddly! he’s becoming more and more aggressive:/