Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

pwhite01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has diabetes been ruled out??
Actually as I understand her glucose was 200 on the blood test on April 5. Her legs have gotten weaker/worse in the last hour. She just flopped in her litter box as too weak to get out. My husband on way & taking her Vet. This is it!! Her suffering needs to end!!! 

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
200 is high. Not crazy high, but still high. And these illnesses/symptoms scream diabetic complications to me.

I support whatever decision you make. Big hugs that it is diabetes behind all this which can be controlled. Big big hugs period!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

pwhite01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My baby is GONE!!!!! 10:30 last night we had to let go!! WORST thing I ever had to go through!! She was still alert and looking at us which killed me!! My last vision was the Nurse carrying her in for us say bye and her eyes wide open. I cant STOP crying!!! Thank you, everyone for your support & advice!! She just went downhill big time yesterday. She couldnt even stand in litter box and just sat in it. Dr said she was in critical condition.

tjcarst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.  Sassy was very much loved for many years by you and your family.  Thank you for caring so very much for her right to her crossing the bridge.

Rest in peace, Sassy.  You will be loved and missed.

{{{Hugs}}}

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so so sorry for your loss!  It seems there are never the right or enough words for times like this.  She was blessed to be loved so much! 

I am going to close this thread now.

I see you have already started a thread in Crossing the Bridge.  

Status
Not open for further replies.