Cat Shows

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is beautiful!!! Have you showed him yet?

My daughter and I are going to the CFA show in Simpsonville, SC on Saturday. I'm so excited! I haven't been to a cat show in a good 15 years. I want my daughter to see what it is all about before I consider whether or not to show Ginger. My other kitten, Bailey, I think would have the perfect temperment for it. The cost to be a spectator is only $4 for adults and kids under 6 get in free (Amber is 5 1/2). I can't wait to go to the show.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to keep taking over the thread - but, one last pic - GK, does this pic show a white undercoat?

What color do I call him Seal Point Chocolate then or just Seal point (I'm CFA by the way)?

BTW - mommy cat is black DSH with tiny spots of white and dad was (I think, this was an oops pregnancy) ...imagine somali (almost exactly) but black!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Tiffany! He's been shown once - in a fun ring - 2nd Best Semi Long Hair and was awarded :"Kinkiest Tail in Show"! He's still in training for shows - his first big show will be in November of this year.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's not considered white for a smoke undercoat. Its the natural shading. Just list him as a Seal Point LH in the HHP classes.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

That's not considered white for a smoke undercoat. Its the natural shading. Just list him as a Seal Point LH in the HHP classes.
Okay thanks GK! I'll put him down as seal point only then for the November show!