Cat show

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The judge that roughhoused with the cats seemed like a real character though. I bet he has a real good sense of humor.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i watched it and it was really great. i knew flip was going to win because it seems that people are all nutty over persians.

i loved the abby and the burmese

i noticed no russian blues - are they really finicky for this stuff? i know stoli could NEVER show. he'd have a heart attack.

my DH said 'how did they know that persian was going to win' - they videoed some of the cats and the prep that goes into getting them ready.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a woman there with russian blues because she had a green background in her carrier and she said it helps to show off their emerald green eyes if you have a green background. And the chartruz (sp?) was beautiful I love them and the little female abby she was just gorgeous. I would end up taking them all home and then getting shelter cats to boot. So its best I just look on tv. But one of my favs the egyptian mau was there. I just love them and the ocicat.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah i remember seeing the lady and the russian blues. they obviously didn't make it very far.......what was the preliminary requirement to actually be able to compete in this event? I saw the egyptian mau - he was so cute

and the egyptian mau in the purina commercial - i think they enhanced his eyes.