Cat show pictures from the weekend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! I bet!! I do prefer Black Persians to Black Exotics though...hopefully there will be some more blacks this weekend! and gosh you have been lurking for a while!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

LOL! I bet!! I do prefer Black Persians to Black Exotics though...hopefully there will be some more blacks this weekend! and gosh you have been lurking for a while!
Well, I think I started lurking just before you left. I saw one of your threads, and I looked at allllll the pictures on your Captivating thread. Yes, I"m a bit OCD like that. So I might not have been here when you had Bear, but I certainly saw pics of him.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Well, I think I started lurking just before you left. I saw one of your threads, and I looked at allllll the pictures on your Captivating thread. Yes, I"m a bit OCD like that. So I might not have been here when you had Bear, but I certainly saw pics of him.
Awww that's awesome! There were a heck load of photos on that thread!

So glad you're not lurking anymore!

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well done sam mate! thats a great result, and some great pics, your tales is gorgeous (as i have told you a million times)

but that first bengal...... of man, i want one! those markings are just amazing, truely stunning! "swit-swoo!"

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jezmondo69

well done sam mate! thats a great result, and some great pics, your tales is gorgeous (as i have told you a million times)

but that first bengal...... of man, i want one! those markings are just amazing, truely stunning! "swit-swoo!"
Is that your version of a wolf whistle??

Thank you - this weekend my Fluffy did better then Tales!!!