Cat shelves

macenaxislove

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just moved in to a new place that doesn't allow pets, but after them talking to my dr they are now letting my cat live with us because my son has strokes. I haven't been able to have her for 2 years due to living situations, so she is not used to my two wild kids, at all. 

I want to have cat shelves up so she can easily get away from my kids, her name is Diamond, and she's 8 year old.  anyways, She loves me, and is sad and lonely with out me. I go and visit her often at my moms, but there is other cats and dogs their, so i want her here with me. being the only cat. She knows my kids, but it will be an adjusted for the kids and her. 

anyways, here is the place, in my apartment that I want to do first. I want to start with one area, because its easier that way lol 

There is a book shelf in the left that id like her to be able to get on as well. 

Where should i place the shelves? or anything i should add any advice, really :D my profile pic is her last year.

if someone can, or has the time you can take my picture and draw on it where the shelves should go so i have a visual! shes a little..fat, because she was sent to the human society in 2011, and they fixed her so now once i get her i have to get her on a diet. 

she used to be 5 lbs her whole life until then.

View media item 169211

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not being an interior designer I can only say that if you have an empty wall, put the shelves there.