Cat shampoo?

nikolova

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've used baby shampoo to wash Alexander. I'm not so happy with the result. What shampoo do you use?

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Mostly I use Jerob specialty shampoos for my show cats, but I've used baby shampoo occasionally if someone needs a bath between shows.

What is the problem you have with baby shampoo? You should be using only the unscented type and rinse, rinse, rinse, and when you think you've rinsed enough do it again.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that Angel's been indoors only for a year & a 1/2, he rarely gets a bath, but when he does it's the Aloe & Oatmeal shampoo & conditioner

form 1-800 Pet Meds. I thought it would be good for his itchy skin. It's nice.

lizzie0822

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a mostly white kitten with a few splotches of colour here and there. Unfortunately she does things like

back into the full ashtray and sit down. She also seems to like to stand in her catfood leaving her paws white and wet. Within a few minutes her paws are black and gross. Any water that comes near her is freek out time. How do I keep here clean?

molldee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Use pet wipes (or unscented baby wipes) instead of a bath. If my cat gets really dirty, I use Tropiclean Papaya shampoo for pets.

stephiedoodle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Fill up  a dish of warm water ponk the cat in rise her off and cuddle her dry in a towel worked for us and our cat goes into 'freak out mode' when she see's water too.

Last edited by a moderator: