Cat Shadow!

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Okay..... for the past few months my cat has been so firmly planted between my butt-cheeks I cant sit!

The moment I stop moving, be it sitting on the chair or in the bed or whatever, she is there....

The moment I lay down in bed she is there, sitting on my hip, playing queen of the mountian! She stays in the bed, sleeping on me in some form or fashion, untill in the morning when we wake up, and she FOLLOWS me into the bathroom..... I get a wonderful little audiance for my morning pee, and then she proceedes to use her potty/eat/drink/etc....

I am 6 months pregnant..... Is it possible she is sensing a change in my body?

Has anyone else had a cat so far up their butt while pregnant??? What could it be?!!?

It's not that I dont love the attention from her she is just being so different! Usually she is Ms. Independant! And now she has turned into Ms. Co-Dependant!

koobe

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I do not have any experience like that, but I think it is funny.

I have a kitty who will follow me too. Even when he is sleeping on the living room chair, when I walk to my bedroom, he will wake up and follow me.

Even when I am typing now, he is sleeping until my feet.

I hope someone here can give you some advices

jscottpp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Gracie isn't quite that bad, but she likes to be in the same room at least. Usually curled up on the chair a few feet away and snoozing.