Cat run off, will he come back?

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gaogier

This my sound very sad.

I am not the normal person. I have many problems one of these is asperger's syndrome and I have my cats which helps me alot. I can talk to them, I can understand them, ect.

I really need taffy he is my best friend.
A very good friend of mine has Asperger's too. I'm so glad they both came back! I know from my friend how much his animals mean to him as they're easier for him to relate to than people.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did know one cat who was allowed out right after being neutered and he got an infection. Cleared right up with antibiotics but now I think most cats should stay in for about 3 days after a neuter just in case. Though I usually let ferals go after a day. My last feral I had neutered disappeared for 3 days after I let him go, but he knows where his food is.....

Glad to hear Taffy came home OK. I figured he'd be back but with him still having the leash on it could have been dangerous.

My dad and brother have Asperger's. It seems to be fairly common. Like ADD.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gaogier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, aspergers is common, but most people don't understand it.

Its so common, everyone has a form of it, but most are so mild, it never effects them. However, (this sounds sad) my only true friends in my life are my cats).

I am thinking of letting them out, when the female cat thats in heat goes home, so about 9am-3pm.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gaogier

However, (this sounds sad) my only true friends in my life are my cats).
You also have us here at TCS. I have made many great friends online, some who I have met in person, and some that I haven't.

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shanynne

OK you said they micro-chipped, but not registered. Please register their information as soon as possible. Next start checking around your neighborhood and the local shelters.

Call them, listen to see if you can hear them crying or anything. Look everywhere you can. Leave food out for them. Say some prayers for them! I hope you find them! *hugs*

Dear MysteryCat, I am *so* sorry for what happened to you and you kitty that is just heartbreaking! *hugs*

Yes, it is really heartbreaking, it feels like I didn't gave her enough love and care! That's why now, I'm giving all my attention for my "Charlie", I don't want it to happen again