cat rooms?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a cat room
It's our 3rd bedroom. It's just the place where we have their litter pans, food/water, scratching posts, toys, and a few little kitty trees. I also keep my foster kitten in there at the moment in her cage.

The cats are not made to stay in there though- the door is always open. It's just a nice place to keep the litter pans/etc away from the rest of the home. When I have a repair man over or company- sometimes i will gather them up and put them in there just in case someone leaves a door open/etc.

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have a room for my one cat and an extra computer for me when my OH is on our main one...it is full with everything she needs and i spend more time in it than i originally planned..LOL.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a cat room for the fosters, but nothing else - Molly pretty much lives in my bedroom through choice, the only doors that are shut in my house are the front door, and any that happen to have foster cats in (use the bathroom a bit as well). Every room in my house has something cat related in, the bathroom currently has bed, scratch post, food, water and tray, but the foster in there is being integrated. Even my bedroom has a tray, food and water (no post, cos Molly prefers to use the bed!!). And bought them a new cat tree for X Mas, that is for the front room.