Cat rolling uncomfortably in pajn

Hayyan Azhar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey there! I'm new to this website and joined because I wanted to ask about my cat. She has been rolling uncomfortably in pain for almost 2 days now. I'm worried because she isn't lifting her legs properly. However when she wants to walk she seems fine but some time later her legs seem stiff and she doesn't allow to bend them. She gave birth to 3 kittens a week ago but unfortunately they died. But she stopped crying so I don't know if it has something to do with that. Please reply as soon as possible.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry for what is happening. But, regardless of what is causing the pain, if she is in pain no one here can do anything or suggest anything to stop her pain. It could be related to her giving birth, perhaps she has some sort of uterine infection, maybe there is a still born fetus that she didn't expel - the possible options go on and on - many of which can prove to be deadly. Even if not deadly, her pain needs to be taken care of.

I don't know why you can't get her to a vet, but that is pretty much your only choice. If it because of financial reasons -
No Money For Vet Care? How To Find Help And Save Your Cat's Life - TheCatSite

If it is because you don't have a vet, then take her to an ER vet listed in the area or ask family/friends/neighbors/co-workers for recommendations on the vet they use for their pets.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hayyan Azhar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much for your
I am so sorry for what is happening. But, regardless of what is causing the pain, if she is in pain no one here can do anything or suggest anything to stop her pain. It could be related to her giving birth, perhaps she has some sort of uterine infection, maybe there is a still born fetus that she didn't expel - the possible options go on and on - many of which can prove to be deadly. Even if not deadly, her pain needs to be taken care of.

I don't know why you can't get her to a vet, but that is pretty much your only choice. If it because of financial reasons -
No Money For Vet Care? How To Find Help And Save Your Cat's Life - TheCatSite

If it is because you don't have a vet, then take her to an ER vet listed in the area or ask family/friends/neighbors/co-workers for recommendations on the vet they use for their pets.
Thank you for sympathizing. I am unable to take my cat to the vet due to other issues with I can not state. I, however, will try my best to take her to a vet. Thank you everyone for your help. Please pray for her

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your

Thank you for sympathizing. I am unable to take my cat to the vet due to other issues with I can not state. I, however, will try my best to take her to a vet. Thank you everyone for your help. Please pray for her

not gonna sugar coat this. it sounds like she is goign to die if she doesn't get treatment. if you can release her to a shelter or vet clinic that might be the best outcome