Cat rolling over

catpiks

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am currently trying to crop and resize a BUNCH of pictures. But I have done a few of them (some of the easier ones) I am going to put them on a few websites but some of them are not up yet (the websites).

This cat can best be described as halve wild
(it's not my cat) I took a few pictures as it was rolling over and here is one. It's actual not that good of a picture. The cat rolled over twice for me and as I said it's halve wild so for me to get that close and get several "action" shots without it running away is pretty cool. I think that I have some pretty good pictures of this cat but I don't have them cropped/resized/uploaded yet.

The little bits of dirt that you see on the cat are actual "flying" though the air

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catpiks

I am currently trying to crop and resize a BUNCH of pictures. But I have done a few of them (some of the easier ones) I am going to put them on a few websites but some of them are not up yet (the websites).

This cat can best be described as halve wild
(it's not my cat) I took a few pictures as it was rolling over and here is one. It's actual not that good of a picture. The cat rolled over twice for me and as I said it's halve wild so for me to get that close and get several "action" shots without it running away is pretty cool. I think that I have some pretty good pictures of this cat but I don't have them cropped/resized/uploaded yet.

The little bits of dirt that you see on the cat are actual "flying" though the air
More like having a wild time! Something about cats and their faces, I instantly melt! It is the best when they are so happy!!!!! That is a happy kitty!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a happy kitty. I love to see them rolling around like that. Great job catching such a good pic of a semi feral kitty. Is this a colony that you take care of?