Cat Puking and Diarrhea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've been reading this thread all along, and just want you to know my heart is breaking for you.  Take care of yourself and know you did everything you could for your sweet Booty.  

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maddie I am very sorry for your loss of Booty.  Like artiemom said I too wish that I could physically be there to hug you and offer support. 

I also agree that you made the right decision no matter how much it hurts right now.  No matter how much we want to fix things for our babies sometimes it just does not happen. I am sitting here in tears with you.

Booty knows how much you love him and will live on in your heart and the memories of your life together.  There will never be a right time to say goodbye but you did everything you did  because of your love for Booty.  You will be in my thoughts.  We are here if you need a shoulder to cry on. 

Hugs to you during this very difficult time.

manyfelines

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
  I have followed this for days. I am so sorry for your loss,

He had love. You had so much good advice on this forum.

kelliez

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. I've been following this as well. We just lost our Charlie yesterday so I am feeling this same pain. Hugs to you

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Booty has passed on. The vet said that he was very obviously sick and the chances of it being treatable long term were very slim. Hes not in pain anymore and I'm glad that I could do that for him.

Thank you everyone here who helped me. Your support kept me going.
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for this news.

I'm hoping with time and support you will be able to accept that you gave it all you could, sometimes this is out of our control, as hard as it is to accept.

So know that we all here feel you did the right thing to end his suffering, he clearly should have improved a good deal more then he had, so this was the best decision for him.

It's never easy, we all know that too, but he will stay in a part of your heart always, you will never forget him, the bad days in the end will fade and the many years of good memories will remain.

Hugs.

ruthm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for the loss of your booty; both of you fought so very hard and I am sure that Booty was thankful for all you did for him. Setting him free from his pain and saying goodbye is so very difficult but it is the kindest, most final act of love we can give to our beloved kitties.

Fly Free Sweet Booty and land softly- you were so loved.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been following this thread for days and youj've been in my prayers.

You were a superb custodian to your cat and your cat was so lucky that she had you. You were a true advocate for him.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.  If only we could make them all better and keep them with us forever...  
  It sounds like you did everything you could; including loving him to the end. 

As is TCS policy; I will be closing this thread now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.