cat profiles

charcoal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NAME: Charcoal
COLOUR: Blue
EYES: Green
PERSONALITY: Rough, sometimes moody and viscious Playful and friendly but only to my meowmy!
FAVORITE PLACE: Mommy's head when she sleeps at night

FAVORITE TOY: Mice that shake! I tear them up!!
FAVORITE GAME: Sneak attack, I wait for someone to walk by and I run out and pounce on their feet!
FAVORITE MEMORY: Being brought home to Mommy, dad, and the wierd rabbit we share a house with
BEST FRIEND: Appart from meowmy, It would have to be the wierd rabbit. His ears are my toy
I am waiting for another feline companion to have fun with. Mommy and dad are thinking about it.
STRANGEST PLACE TO RELIEVE MYSELF: In my box without the lid on while mommy cleans it.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NAME:Chloe. They also call me Naughty Girl sometimes, but I pretend not to hear them.
COLOUR: Black, gray, brown, orange, and white
EYES: Yellow
PERSONALITY: A bit whiney (so I can get what I want), tendency to be skiddish, but overall pretty lovey.
FAVORITE PLACE: Top of the cat tree, on Mama's computer chair, in a lap, underfoot.
FAVORITE TOY: Fur mouse!
FAVORITE GAME: Running around the house at top speed; attacking anything that moves.
FAVORITE MEMORY: Realizing that I run the house! It is my palace.
BEST FRIEND: Mama
STRANGEST PLACE TO RELIEVE MYSELF: Just the litterbox for me, thanks.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NAME: Miagi aka baby kitters

COLOUR: tabby

EYES: Green

PERSONALITY: very laid back but shy around strangers.
FAVOURITE PLACE: sleeping in the dirty laundry

FAVOURITE TOY: his mouse toy with a bell

FAVOURITE GAME: chasing imaginary bugs

FAVOURITE MEMORY: sleeping with his paw over his face
STRANGEST PLACE TO RELIEVE MYSELF: none

I will post about Tiger once we get to know him better

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
NAME:Princess

COLOUR:Red, White and Black

EYES: Yellow

PERSONALITY: I'm very talkative, active, and curious. I like to investigate anything that comes in my house. I also have an attitude. My doctor says I'm really sweet when I'm not trying to kill them. I'm really a cuddly kitty when I want to be, just ask my Mom.

FAVOURITE PLACE: I love it when my Mom lets me go outside and explore the yard (supervised of course). I also like to visit my grandparents and great-grandparents. I make my Mom take me to visit everyday.

FAVOURITE TOY: I like anything I'm not supposed to have. I'm also the official inspector of any and all purses that come into my house. I must remove all cough drops and hard candies and confiscate (sp) them.

FAVOURITE GAME: I like to play what my Mom calls "get the kitty". I run up to my Mom, while growling, and get under her feet until she notices me then run away. I do this until she chases me around but she has to stomp her feet and growl at me or I'm not happy.

FAVOURITE MEMORY: I guess it would be seeing my Mom for the first time or when she came to get me from the hospital. When I was a baby I had to spend a week at the hospital because I had a really bad respiratory infection and almost died. I was already sick when she brought me home from the SPCA.

FAVOURITE FRIEND: I guess it would have to be Patsy. I told my Mom I was very happy to be the only kitty but she didn't listen.

STRANGEST PLACE TO RELIEVE MYSELF: I've always used my litterbox. I refuse to go potty anywhere else even if I have to hold it all day.

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
NAME: Patsy

COLOUR:Black and White

EYES: Yellowish green

PERSONALITY: I'm very sweet and loving. I love to give my Mom kisses. I'm also very protective of my food dish. It has to be full all the time or I get very upset.

FAVOURITE PLACE: I love to cuddle on my bed with my Mom, although if you ask mom she will tell you it's her bed. I have to be under the blanket with my head on the pillow right by by Mom. If I have to get up to get a midnight snack I have to wake up Mom so she can lift up the blanket so I can crawl back under when I'm full.

FAVOURITE TOY: I like a toy called curly Q's. They are just colored pieces of plastic that are in a spiral. I will chase them all over the house until I lose them.

FAVOURITE GAME: I like it when Mom gets out the wand toys and plays with me.

FAVOURITE MEMORY: It would have to be when I reached my paw out from my cage at the rescue group and grabbed my Moms hand and wouldn't let go until she took me home. I had to stay with a foster mom from the rescue group until I found my fur-ever home because some not very nice people abused me then left me in a pet store.

FAVOURITE FRIEND: I would say it would be Princess but she only likes to wrestle with me. I would love to cuddle with her but Princess wants no part of it.

STRANGEST PLACE TO RELIEVE MYSELF: I've always used my litterbox.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
NAME: Registered Name is Shaharems Tonka of Old Style, but everyone just calls me Tonka. You can too. *blink blink wif boo-eyes*
AGE:Almost 2 years old now - my where DOES the time go???
COLOUR: I am a strapping big Blue Point Siamese Dorky Boy Stud Cat and dang proud of it!
EYES: Oh My Gosh Blue
PERSONALITY: With my Momma, I am a total and complete mushbucket. Why, I just about turn myself inside out to get chin scritches and belly rubs. With my Dad, I am a fierce and stealthy hunter, always able to capture the evil feather wand wherever it may attempt to hide. With strangers, I am a mean, hissy, puffed-up ball-o'claws built for shredding flesh. I protect my Momma and Dad loyally so Stay away from them AND me. I mean it.
FAVORITE PLACE: The large fruit bowl on the kitchen counter. I tell you, I can squeeze my big body right into that bowl and everything just has to think I am a big old fruitcake. *toothy Siamese grin with slanty eyes*
FAVORITE TOY: My feather wand, which is known in my house as "Tonka's Feffers" Unless you are ready to play, don't touch it or I'll hiss at you.
FAVORITE GAME: After chasing the Feffers around a while, I like to walk around the living room proudly carrying my kill in my mouth. I like to drop it at Mom's or Dad's feet and when they bend down to try and grab it, I snatch it back up and run off with it.
FAVORITE MEMORY: As a stud boy, it was my proudest moment to have fathered 5 of the most beautiful babies ever seen this past October. Mom says I did my job with style, grace and aplomb.
BEST FRIEND: After Mom, my best friend is my wife, Lexus, a sleek little Seal Point Siamese babe with the cutest little brown butt ever.
STRANGEST PLACE TO RELIEVE MYSELF: I hose my house down like it is on fire wherever and whenever I want to. Mom got a little irked at that so now when I am out, I wear these pansy little pants with hearts on them. *mournful rowl* I look like such a girlie-man!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
NAME: Registered Name is Reprise Lexus of Old Style, but Mom calls me Lima Bean.
COLOUR: I am a slinky, petite and dainty Seal Point Siamese girlie-girl.
EYES: Blue Blue Blue!
PERSONALITY: I love everyone. I love the UPS man, I love the guys that come pick up the trash, I love the robbers that come into the house to steal us blind ... did I mention that I love everyone?????
FAVORITE PLACE: On top of Dad's dual monitor array.
FAVORITE TOY: One of those sticky gift bows.
FAVORITE GAME: Fetch the sticky gift bow, get someone, maybe the robbers who come into the house to steal us blind, to throw it for me so I can bring it back to them over and over and over and over and over and .... you get the idea.
FAVORITE MEMORY: Delivering my first litter of babies right into the palms of my Momma's waiting hands. I love being a mother and I am good at it.
BEST FRIEND: Definately my Dad. I am a Daddy's girl. I wait patiently ALL DAY LONG for Dad to come home just so he can throw my bow for me. He throws it like he stole it and I have to run real fast and far to catch it and bring it back so he can throw it over and over and over and over and over and .... you get the idea.
STRANGEST PLACE TO RELIEVE MYSELF: Why, I NEVER talk about such delicate matters in mixed company!!!

glowbugm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Name: Music, but sometimes they call me "Pestaroni" for some reason...something about a pasta noodle shaped like a cat
Colour: Lynx point siamese
Eyes: big cornflower blue....
Personality: see above "Pestaroni"...i am inconceivably cute, extremely playful (i also do exercises alongside mom), supervisory, climb-all-over-your-head-for-attention, and i can do me some serious talkin' (in English)
Favorite place: on top of the waterjug/lunchcooler tower or refridgerator in the kitchen, so i can be nice and high, supervise all foodmaking that is going on, be in the center of everything so you must pass right by me, and, i can hiss at Charlie from a safe yet ferocious angle
Favorite toy: a nut i can scoot and chase around the kitchen floor, and the doorcurtain to lurk in the folds of--i know there is something in there, and i'm gonna jump up and get it someday
Favorite game: well i like the above more probably but i also really like to attack the toy on the rope they hung for me from the center of the livingroom ceiling down to the floor--i get a good run going by preparing with my master buttwiggle
Favorite memory: when i sauntered in and first snuggled with mom and dad in the bed, i esp like exploring under the blankets..i don't get to go in that room often because it's charlie's
Best friend: mommy and daddy and whoever else from before i hold secret in my heart
Strangest place to relieve myself: oh that's easy, you poor kitties always using the litterbox--take it from me--the best way to get some attention is to pee right in the middle of mommy and daddy's great big bed, on their brand spanking new blankets and sheets, and better yet, do it three times!! they'll never ignore you again!!!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NAME: Hamtaro. But mommy & the smaller human call me "Hammie", "Hamhead", "Ham Sandwich", and the most common name my humans call me is, "Monster". Not sure why because I am an angel. Really.

AGE: I'm turning 3 this MAY! I look and act a whole lot younger though because I am just so-cool. Mommy calls me 'the baby' because apparently my brothers and sisters are old farts.

COLOR: I've got these awesome orange and white stripes. The stripes help me to run faster through the house. Or that is what mommy tells people.

EYES: Green and as big around as saucers; except for when I'm staring at my mommy because I love it when she waits on me hand and foot, so I do that half-closed-eye stare at her.

PERSONALITY: Well I think I have the best personality, because I greet mom and the little human at the door every single night! I sleep with mommy and keep her warm! I also make the humans laugh a whole lot just by being 'me'. Oh and the other cats really like me, too, so I'm way popular.

FAVORITE PLACE: Wherever my mommy is. Seriously. I tried to follow her out the door to work this morning but she said that LOVE word to me again and just left me.

FAVORITE TOY: Mice. The kind that I can chew the tails off of and drown. Then I lose them in closets and stuff and mom always laughs when she finds 10 or so in one spot. I did that on purpose.

FAVORITE GAME: Running from the front door to the back patio door in 2.3 seconds while growling loudly and then I jump in one giant leap onto my cat tree! I try to beat my record every time and well the humans laugh, so that means it's a game, right?

FAVORITE MEMORY: The first time I saw Mommy and the little human she always has with her. I rolled around and was this loving little kitten because I was in a foster home and I really wanted a 'real' home. So I poured on the charm and mommy fell in love with me and took me home! The best part about this memory is I fell in love with mommy, too, and I have 5 brothers and sisters at my home!

BEST FRIEND: His name is Zorro. He's big, fat, slow, has a black mask on his face (I think it makes him look mysterious). We sleep together all the time, he doesn't mind it when I attack him and stuff. Oh and whenever *HE* eats, *I* eat.

STRANGEST PLACE TO RELIEVE MYSELF: Well I never, ever have accidents; I always pee and stuff in the crunchy boxes. But I do puke what mommy calls "hairballs" on the carpet and I really like to puke them in the basement where if mommy doesn't find them right away, they turn into these hard piles that mommy has to scrape off with a knife. Funny to watch.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Name: Angel
Color: Ginger on the back and white on the belly and paws
Eyes: Amber
Favorite Place: MY bedroom closet and MY queen size bed
Favorite Toy: Anything that smells of catnip
Favorite Game: Waking up Meowmy at 5 AM
Favorite Memory: Anytime I scored some catnip
Best Friend: Meowmy because she saved my life and gave me a warm, loving home
Strangest Place To Relieve Myself: Whenever I get back from the vet, I make a deposit on the floor right next to the litter box to let Meowmy know I don't like going to the vet.