Cat Preference

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are like 18 months-2years, almost 5 and 7, and my Lola was adopted as a 12 week old kitten. I must say, that although I am madly in love with all of my cats, the 7 year old (and even the 5 year old) are at a really special age....nearning the middle of their lives, in their prime, active but not hyper, and quite loving.

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I've always loved kittens, but then we adopted Ace when he was about five, and he's my baby (even if he is an old grump). I love the cuddly ones that are very socialized, but I really appreciate having a few—Pepsi and SB—who aren't quite so "needy." But then again, we have Skittles, who was a bottle baby and loves to cuddle with his head tucked into the crook of my arm. I've always loved the big ones, not fat, just big, like big toms. But then I have Smidge, and at 10 months old, she seems to be stuck at five pounds, and she's my little sweetheart. I do like the quiet ones ... but then Ozzy and Tubby playing together are so incredibly cute and funny. I do have a fondness for rescues ...

I guess I love them best when they are mine.