Kitten
Purraise
hi new here hope this right place to post this ,

A few facts first, we got a female cat not fixed 4 years old
Living with family they got 2 cats
One male and fixed and one 4 month old female not fixed
They all play OK fine our cat mothers the little one a lot,
2 weeks back our cat started acting weird ,
started pooping in the house, bedrooms etc did not think anything off it we thought might be because of other cats
but then we noticed  cat started running around licking her self profusely then 2-5 mins later pooping and then
licking herself more
this is been going on a 2 week now so he put our cat in bedroom last week thinking
its something to do with the other cats territory etc
 we changed from dry to wet/mix food
she don't use the litter box only to pee but once she had peed in the bed,  now I
wondering if it is internal could be constipation and i did hear her meow once when trying
to poop ,today she pooped on the bed next to me i am getign worried what it could be ,
any help would be appreciated  .

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree she needs to see the vet. But it could be because she's not spayed. Unspayed cats will mark to try to attract males. Maybe having the kitten around makes her want to mark more. She really should be spayed for health reasons.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldpot

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ty for your answers , we was thinking about gettign her fix in a few weeks but we get that due first and see what happens .

mariaanddonnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YES, get her fixed ASAP!  It will help with a lot of problems.  And the kitty will be more comfortable.

tuxie181

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
if shes over cleaning theres something wrong go to vet asap