CAT PEOPLE - What do you think of this?

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THe writer is either bitter, or he is deliberately trying to get people angry. Either way, he has no life. You kind of have to feel sorry for someone who can get so worked up over a sweet creature like the cat. I wonder how he deals with real crises in life.

Do you think he is obsessed with his ferrets?

cooie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by bren.1
You kind of have to feel sorry for someone who can get so worked up over a sweet creature like the cat.
And even if he doesn't think they're sweet - and I realize there are some people out there who don't yet aren't so vitriolic about it - what's the purpose of all that spew?

If you don't like cats, ingore them.

Originally written by Euan Ferguson
and at night they lie on the faces of babies and steal their breath until the babies die
And I never trust anyone who has to make up "facts" to get people on his side - it usually means they don't have a case to start with.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
and at night they lie on the faces of babies and steal their breath until the babies die
Little useless trivia for ya...that superstition started in the same period when cats were thought to be witches. Mothers would catch cats in the crib with the baby who had milk breath! The kitty was usually just smelling baby's breath, but if anything happened to the baby, like SIDS which they didn't understand at that time, they would blame the cat instead of poor hygene, contagious diseases, etc.