Cat pees everywhere! Mostly when I'm watching him!

miloandotis

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So i have 2 male littlermates who are about 18 months old.

One of them pees all the time. Mostly he sprays (standing) but not all the time.

I've bought a litter-robot so the kitty litter is self cleaning, I have an additional litter tray, 2 feliway automatic dispensers and both my boys each have sentury collars (Releasing pheromones)

None of this seems to effect my boy. I've also had him checked over by the vet and there is nothing abnormal.

When I go to the loo or walk into the bathroom he follows me in and pees in front of me. He pees on my bed too. And in my chimney.

I always clean it with an enzime cleaner.

My dad noted the other day that he's been making some minor changes to the bathroom and the cat had been in there with him for house - yet he only peed when I walked in!

Why is he doing this? How am I meant to react when he does it (Normally I say a stern "No! Bad cat! and pick him up and put him in the cat run (Which he hates being confined to).

I'm really not sure what more to try! It's making my house unlivable. I previously had to get rid of my old couches cause he peed all over them - The only thing that made him stop was replacing them with leather couches.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1) Are they fixed?

2) How often do you clean the box? How long have they had the self cleaning box?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miloandotis

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are both fixed and i've had the self cleaning litter for 12 months