Cat peeing on the floor.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're able to order Wysong's Call of the Wild supplement, it makes just meat complete and balanced. That way you'd be able to just buy meat at the supermarket for him. A rotation of chicken, turkey if available, pork, maybe some beef if he likes it, or lamb or goat.... maybe rabbit is available there? This supplement makes it quite easy. I posted a link to it in your thread in the raw forum.
Oh, I completely forgot about this! Thank you Laurie!
Yes, My cat Hope eats 100% muscle meats, made balanced and complete with Wysong Call of the Wild - couldn't be any easier!
Cut the meat, and put 1/2 tsp per 1.5oz on the top..... She loves it! It has everything she needs on it..... All you want is a variety of meats..... Whatever you can get on the market....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brillobee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can't seem to find any online retailers that will ship the Wynsong to Canada. Boourns.  Any canadian out there, a little help, where do you get yours. Yes, it's nature's variety.

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

kittylover23

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi there. I'm Jen, fellow Canadian.

I live in Toronto, and I've had quite a bit of trouble finding raw food for my cats as well. I've found many online pet stores, and have purchased off them many times, except they don't sell raw food or Call of the Wild. Do you live near a Pet Valu? If so, they sell Nature's Variety Instinct Raw, which is what I currently feed my cats. If your local Pet Valu doesn't sell raw food, they can order the raw food you want in for you. This is how I'm currently purchasing my raw cat food. But if you would much rather purchase online, I second what Carolina said about http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/, I've ordered from them several times and they haven't charged me too much extra for shipping to Canada. You could also try Amazon, because they do ship to Canada now. I'm not sure if Wysong ships to Canada, but it is a great idea if you can order directly from the website.

Worst comes to worse, try locating a store that sells Nature's Variety near you using this locator! http://www.naturesvariety.com/locator

Wysong does have a lot of raw food products on their site, too - http://www.wysong.net/tnt-raw-cat-food.php If you can order from there, that would be the best place!

Hope I helped!

Jen.

Edit: Blah, Wysong doesn't ship to Canada. I guess Amazon would be the best bet after all!

Last edited:

ragdollmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone I am new here. I have 5 cats 3 are Ragdoll cats (Ferris, Isabella and Bailee) I have a sphyinx crossover/siamese (Romeo he is a lil pistol) and a rescue shorthair domestic Black. (Wyatt)

I just want to say do not give up on the cat, I have a 10yr old male (Ferris) who has been pooping outside the box since he was a kitten. I moved 2 yrs ago to a new home and then he started also peeing outside the box. I was really freaking out because I had a brand new home and the last thing I wanted was that smell. Just one week ago I moved the boxes to a really quite area in my lower level and he just suddenly stopped eliminating outside the box altogether!! YAY FERRIS!! What I realized is all this time I had some automatic litterboxes (which I eliminated last week, or the boxes were always near something that made a noise like the toilet, furnace, sump pump, and water conditioner. So it only took me ten whole years to realize this was the problem all along. So I guess what I am saying is it may not seem like a problem for us or other kitties, but it was a huge one for him. We are both much happier :)) do not give up!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Brillobee, Kittylover23 just ordered some cats treats from Amazon (US) and was able to have them shipped to Canada. You might want to try ordering the Call of the Wild supplement through Amazon and see if it ships to you. :) :cross:

rattlemebones

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Try a new vet... my cat had stones and was doing the exact same thing.  He needs a special prescrip. wet food.  After that, I keep my cat on Purina Urinary Health dry food (available at walmart) and he hasn't had any more issues

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brillobee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Small victory today. I bought some nature's variety raw on tues. He ate only a tiny bit and refused his hill's c/d.
.  But today we had a diffrent kitty, ate his whole can of hill's c/d and a good chunk of a raw puck
. Here's hoping we've gotten over the, you want me to eat it, so I won't stage.