Contest Cat Paws - Nov 2017

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Thanks for asking, they are doing excellent!
At first they were shy and frightened, but evantully they let me pet them and purred like little engines. After the snuggle session, they had some wet food for dinner and playtime began. They played until they got sleepy... and then theycurled up in a little box bed I made them- which is clearly superior to the nice bed I bought at the pet store! :p
I’ll see if I can go sneak a picture, and I’ll post it to their box fort thread.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa - @cataleena1010 's Olive's just dreamy, isn't she? I'd love to see her next to your gorgeous Missy, and Korinmewmew Korinmewmew 's Korin, and I know just the spot where they could all get together. Just let me clear off one of these sofas....
(:anticipation::insertevillaugh: )

And you will send them all home just as soon as you take a photo :camera:and post it for all of us to see.....Right?

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Thanks for asking, they are doing excellent!
At first they were shy and frightened, but evantully they let me pet them and purred like little engines. After the snuggle session, they had some wet food for dinner and playtime began. They played until they got sleepy... and then theycurled up in a little box bed I made them- which is clearly superior to the nice bed I bought at the pet store! :p
I’ll see if I can go sneak a picture, and I’ll post it to their box fort thread.
:clap::hearthrob::redheartpump::clap2::lovecat::lovecat3: