Cat-op-oly

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kid you not! There is a game called "Catopoly". It is set up like Monopoly, but the spaces instead of streets have cat breeds! I need this for Christmas. I saw it at a store today during my lunch. I can't wait to add it to my christmas wish list. It looks great. On the back of the box was the web site www.lateforthesky.com but did is not listed on their web site. It looks like fun.

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Instead of Jail, do you get sent to the Litterbox? :laughing2:

Sounds like a cute game!

frannie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just checked out the site and if you go to the specialty area, the cat game is there (also there is a dog one). Anyway, it's on my list -- HINT HINT RENE, KEN, SANDY OR ANYONE IN THE REST OF OUR SHOW GROUP.

Frannie

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What store did you see this game at? I love monopoly and I am sure I will love these games.

nightsowindy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh cool! that sounds really neat! I want one for christmas now, too - hee hee :tounge2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by nena10
What store did you see this game at? I love monopoly and I am sure I will love these games.
Nena10 - It was at a store called Shpper's Drug Mart. I think the store is only in Canada. You can probably find it at any toy store.

griffin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have the animalopoly game and it's great. But I didn't know they had a cat monopoly.
I went on the site you showed us and it had a lot of other monopoly games.