Cat Nap! Post your cat nap pictures here!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Supposedly napping...

...although as I passed by to go out of the room, one eye acquired just the slightest slit.
Too bad I didn't still have the camera in hand.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just snapped this one of Iris...she's still sleeping and is now kicking her legs around!
Someone tell me how this position is comfortable?!

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Charlotte resting her head on the tennis ball while she's napping. She does this alot with the tennis ball. I tihnk it's so cute and I finally got a picture of it.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping cat. If you are stressed just watch a cat sleep and it will all melt away. I love how in a lot of the sleeping pictures you can almost see the cat smiling! such wonderful priceless babies. I love them all!

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Fluffy laying by Sam my son...she loves her Sam boy~

and here is one that I have posted before but it is so cute of Rocky and Ash sleeping together!

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There is nothing more peacefull looking then seeing a kitty all curled up or stretched out sleeping.. especailly if you get them with their tongues hanging out a tad hehehe so cute.

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great pictures everyone!!

Every desk needs a kitten

I guess I am more the one napping here!! (kitty is just parasitising my warmth)

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Buddy naps mostly one way and thats on his back. I am not sure why but he seems so peaceful while he naps. He looks like he is smiling.
This guy is very special to me. My husband and I found him at our work. The cat hung around work for a few days people feeding him little bits he was afraid but starving. I was able to manage picking him up and I realized he was already fixed and declawed. He had no way of defending himself or catching food. We took him home right away, called around and never found the owners. He was so afraid he was panting really hard and drowling very bad. He was very distressed. I helded him, talked to him and loved him back to himself and he has been a happy happy guy ever since.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Mirah and Annie when they were little.

You can just see Billy here.... see his front paws sticking straight up?

CJ sleeping really funky...

Here's CJ and Billy when they were just little.....

Tuckered OUT!!!!

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hehehe yes he is very relaxed now, he was pretty stressed when we brought him home but that was over a year ago now so he very at home and comfortable, mind you he has a couple nicks on his nose cause Chucky the king of the Castle sets him in his place at times but he is doing Very well..

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great thread, I love when cats are sleepy, they are always the most cuddly!

Here are a few of my kids, Elle loves to snuggle up to Simon, most of the time he cuddles back, but a lot of the time he pretends she's not around and sits on her!

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only pic I have of Mischka & Linx actually touching while napping

New one of Sundance