Cat Milk

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I went to PetSmart and saw cat milk so i bought to little cartons. I get home and give it to the babies but yasmine walked away from it but Molly loved it. Its kinda brown and real thick. Anyone else use the Whiskas cat milk?

sirpurr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's interesting, I've never even seen it, much less tried it. I'll have to look into that. Does it have extra vitamins or is it purely indulgent for the kitty?

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only buy it once in awhile- I like to buy another kind usually, though I can't remember the name of the brand, but I got it down at petsmart, and it comes in more than one vareity, including cheese flavor. Rocky doesn't ever drink it, Zakk takes some, and the kittens seem to like it the most. It looks better than the whiskas milk to me.

cloud_shade

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spot gets CatSip, which is also sort of brownish/tan, and it has added taurine. Otherwise, it's mostly lactose-free milk.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sirpurr

That's interesting, I've never even seen it, much less tried it. I'll have to look into that. Does it have extra vitamins or is it purely indulgent for the kitty?
Well it says 3 ways the cat will benefit --

it has all the goodness of real milk and easy to digest. no artficial flavors or colors

contains calcium to help build health teeth and strong bones

and malt which is a natural source of vitamins and minerals.

Its a small box, kinda like a milk carton you'd get in school. Molly just sucks it right up!

kuddlekitty56

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've bought that for my cats before. It is mainly just an indulgence. It has some good nutrients in it, but it isn't intended as a supplement. My cats like it, though. I'd have to say they like whiskas treats better...

fuzzylilbatgrrl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We tried that Whiskas cat milk after I caught Pandora licking my breakfast spoon once. She wouldn't touch the cat milk. It is very unappetizing to look at and smell--I'm sure that part was more important to me than to her, but she just wasn't interested.

Pieces,

Joanne

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine all prefer goat milk as a treat - Ellie especially can't get enough of it! I can't buy cat milk but I brought some back once from the Uk and they all ignored it totally.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Jamie is positively addicted to Whiskas cat milk, which is sold in little recyclable plastic bottles with screwable lids here. He yowls if he doesn't get a little every day (about 20 ml), and won't drink any other brand.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Cat Milk, or i used to. When i first found Lucky (4weeks old) i mixed that and wet food together for her, or i would use it to supplement her feedings separately. Once she got bigger she would still demand it for a treat. And Rambo...being a gigantic piggy...will eat anything and everything