cat meows at something invisible.

edu pintilie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi . I have a cat called Milly. and it meows on my chair. what can I do. i do not know if there's any ghost.

ObeseChess

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is she healthy? Sometimes Sassy meows at nothing if she's not feeling well.

Do you do something in that chair? Again, sometimes Sassy meows in front of the shelf where I keep the brushes to indicate that she wants me to brush her, or meows on the couch if she wants to sit on my lap.

If she is healthy and she doesn't have any particular attachment to that area, yeah, sometimes they just holler at stuff. Who knows what they see that we can't.

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably not ghosts, just something on the chair or a scent on the chair that your cat is picking up. When I adopted Willow she used to spend hours staring at a certain spot on the ceiling and I also though it was a ghost, perhaps that of my former cat. But one day a couple years later I walked, by the spot and caught a glimpse of what she had been seeing all that time. Not a ghost but a thin dangling cobweb.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sure there's nothing on the ceiling above where the chair is at?like above post said there could be something live.moving,crawling above your head waiting to drop :biggrin:usually when graycie does that or shows to much interest in looking at a spoti begin looking around there for bugssince more times than not there's some type of bug there