Cat locked in shed for 2 weeks

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds like a great idea. At least that way you'll know she can get her beloved fresh air and not worry about her getting hurt or lost. (Again). Don't feel too badly about keeping her inside if it comes down to it. They do adjust. Sami was an indoor/outdoor cat for about 15 years (Plus she was feral for the first year of her life). When we moved into the apartment, that freedom was lost. She was upset for a week or two and tried to dig her way out of the windows but we showed her she can still have fun inside and soon she was fine. They do have a way of making us feel guilty though, eh?

caringkitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so glad you got your kitty back! What an emotional roller coaster that must have been for you! I can't imagine. I'm so glad she's doing well. It does sound like you did the exact right thing by feeding her smaller meals every few hours. Your kitty is lucky to have you for a mommy! Hope she continues to gain weight and gets back to her normal self!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cslenker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Freckles vet visit went great. They did the bloodwork and checked her and she is fine. She is getting back to her mean little self again. She has always been a little bully. Even as a tiny kitten she would stand on her back legs, run across the floor, and smack the dogs in the nose with her claws. Poor dogs would yipe and run (my dogs are medium-large sized). It took alot of time to get that stopped but she's not so bad now. The dogs know not to mess with her. I just adore her.