cat litter box recommendation

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got an enclosed cat litter box from Zooplus.co.uk called the Gimpett. Wanted to mention as its FAB! No smells, hardly any litter splurted out when the cats come out of it, and lots of room. I think Im going to have to replace all the other trays/boxes I have with these too. It cost £16.99. Worth a look if you are in the UK and wondering what tray/box to get.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanx for that , i have been thinking about trying a covered box for a while now, i will look out for that one.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

I just got an enclosed cat litter box from Zooplus.co.uk called the Gimpett. Wanted to mention as its FAB! No smells, hardly any litter splurted out when the cats come out of it, and lots of room. I think Im going to have to replace all the other trays/boxes I have with these too. It cost £16.99. Worth a look if you are in the UK and wondering what tray/box to get.
You have not met Alley. I have an enclosed box but she insists on digging all the way to the bottom of the litter, kicking out litter behind her like a dog! However, Persi never does this and I like covered litter boxes if for no other reason than people don't have to see what is going on inside.
And, you are right, nobody smells anything.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Alley - you and your little quirks