Seldreth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our 5 yr ild female spayed cat
IMG_9517.jpeg
IMG_9516.jpeg
IMG_9515.jpeg
Alice is still spotting on my sheets. She has had a shot. She has done a week of oral antibiotics. Dr said her anal glands were fine. Dr said he suspressed? Her stomach and didnt feel anything and she doesnt seem to be in any pain. She is eating fine. Drinking fine. No discomfort using litter box. Stools look normal

What is next
Course? Ive spent over $500

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Seldreth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh this has been happening for over three to four months.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Seldreth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Anyone else experience this?

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would get her to the vet. I'm thinking there might be something going on with her anal glands and they need to be expressed.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So, she has been to see the vet and all they did was say her anal glands are fine and feel her belly? Did they say or suggest anything else?? Did you show the vet these pics? How long ago was she at the vets and have you notified them since then that this 'leaking' is still happening?

I know you said her stools were normal, but it still could be from some poop debris left on her behind that when she grooms herself is mixed with saliva and is coming off on whatever she is sitting on. If she spends time outside, it could also be dirt. If it were to be urine leakage, the vet should check her for a UTI, which can include blood (hence the coloring of some of those spots). Not all cats appear ill when they have a UTI, so you can't assume there is nothing health related going on.

Monitor her and see if you can pick up on anything that might tie to her leaving these spots. And follow up with the vet.