Cat is very lethargic and third eyelid is showing

ming tabujara

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat got lost for 5 days and when we found her she was really scared, she was with 2 stray male cats, we decided to build her a small habitat where she can roam just her without going outside.. In short i had her cage, i made it big i put a second platform where she can venture and climb and smell the breeze of the outside. I hate putting her in a cage but i was force, for my father has asthma, dogs and cats all outside the house. When we found her she was scared and really hungry.. But now on the third day she looks weak and does not want to eat nor drink! Her white eyelids where up almost covering her eyes.. Im really worried she has a history of kidney stone though it was treated for a months medicine by the vet, we move to a different city, was not able to follow up check up on her vet. Is this related? Ive called up a local vet here near our place and ive set an appointment for tmrw.. She seems weak just lays all day.. Btw shes a himalayan siamese going 2 years old this july. Please help is our cat ming dying? Is she gonna be confine at the vet? Where could he got this? Pls help, im new here still needs to fix my profile, thank you.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cat got lost for 5 days and when we found her she was really scared, she was with 2 stray male cats, we decided to build her a small habitat where she can roam just her without going outside.. In short i had her cage, i made it big i put a second platform where she can venture and climb and smell the breeze of the outside. I hate putting her in a cage but i was force, for my father has asthma, dogs and cats all outside the house. When we found her she was scared and really hungry.. But now on the third day she looks weak and does not want to eat nor drink! Her white eyelids where up almost covering her eyes.. Im really worried she has a history of kidney stone though it was treated for a months medicine by the vet, we move to a different city, was not able to follow up check up on her vet. Is this related? Ive called up a local vet here near our place and ive set an appointment for tmrw.. She seems weak just lays all day.. Btw shes a himalayan siamese going 2 years old this july. Please help is our cat ming dying? Is she gonna be confine at the vet? Where could he got this? Pls help, im new here still needs to fix my profile, thank you.
The most important and critical thing right now until tmrw when she sees a vet is to re-hydrate her well.

Lethargy comes from dehydration, and when left unfixed will damage and do permanent harm to her organs.

Please get some fluid in her.

Go buy a few jars of chicken (only) baby food, water it down 50/50 and warm up a bit in the microwave, she will likely eat it up good.

This is usually the only thing that they will still go for when they are sick.

If she does not, then she need to be syringed into her cheek, if you don't have or find a syringe (no needle type) then use an eye dropper.

She needs hydration badly.

Good luck!

ming tabujara

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I took her to the vet.. She was diagnosed with cold and cough, and she has a fever when we got to the vet instantly the vet administer a shot for fever.. She was given antibiotics, such as; mondex powdered d glucose monohydrate, broncure,virbac and vibravet.. Its been day 3 days since then, shes a bit feeling better as i see it! She stand up, comes to me and eat her dry food. She was also given a special wet food instead of fancy feast shes on a prescription diet for now. This will be a 5 days of medication and we'll be coming back this may 1 for a schedule check up.. If all is well, it's also time for her shots to be renewed for the this year. Thank you everyone.