cat is sick, possible obstruction in gi tract

aakhter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, i need some information desperately! I think my cat percy ate something he shouldnt have anf it is blocking his passage. That what the vet told me anyway... But i took percy To the er, and sadly i dont have to funds to get him through all the xrays and test that are required. The vet knew this and sent me home with meds to give him, as this was the only option i had financially. A day goes by and he looks better, hes eating again and playing but he still is a little lethargic. He have sudden moments of play and other moments of lifeless moving(or sleeping). The only thing that concerns me is that he hasnt pooped. He doesn't even try to go for the litter box, and when i do put him there, he only pees. I took him to the bet again, and they think it might be worms now. idk what to do, but i am going to take out insurance this week for both of my cats. To baf that wont help me now.

tulosai

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Care credit is a good non-insurance option.  It is like a credit card, but you can only use it for medical or vet expenditures.  There is no interest as long as you pay it back in monthly installments until it is paid back in full.   Depending how much you charge on it the installments might fall over 6, 12, or 18+ months. You can be instantly approved for it at your vet or online- it is a super easy process and the vet will help with it.  The vast majority of people DO qualify even if they have mediocre credit history, but if you have very poor or no credit history you may not qualify or may qualify only for a little bit of credit. Regardless it is worth a try.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aakhter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I inly got approved for a 500$ limit for a 3000$ bill. But through the power of prayer, he is all better now! Like he was never sick to begin with!