cat is acting weird

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lately Bella is acting too lovely. She has never just come up before and wanted pet. But lately she has been hovering around me alot. While I'm on the computer she will come and get right on my chest and block the computer. I give her alot of love and kiss her and show her affection till she wants to get away from me. So whats up with her ?

manizheh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
sounds like she wants you to give her food or drink or playtime. My sisters cat liked to have an audience when he was eating.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sounds like she wants you to give her food or drink or playtime. My sisters cat liked to have an audience when he was eating.
There is always food and water for her & Thunder and we do play with the feather at the end of the stik. They both are loved and well taken are of.

katluver4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lately Bella is acting too lovely. She has never just come up before and wanted pet. But lately she has been hovering around me alot. While I'm on the computer she will come and get right on my chest and block the computer. I give her alot of love and kiss her and show her affection till she wants to get away from me. So whats up with her ?
Sounds like she just wants your attention. My male will do the exact same thing when he's looking for something to do and needs play. Cats do get bored. Some just need more activity then others. If I try and ignore my male when gets in this mood, he'll find things to get into or knock things off shelves or my dresser, just looking for something that moves.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like she just wants your attention. My male will do the exact same thing when he's looking for something to do and needs play. Cats do get bored. Some just need more activity then others. If I try and ignore my male when gets in this mood, he'll find things to get into or knock things off shelves or my dresser, just looking for something that moves.
Bella get alot of attention don't worry about that She is the queen in our home.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What does you cat do that is funny  ? When the phone rings,Thunder will run to the answering machine and listen to the rings and caller. She will whine like she is talking back to it.

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Frannie can say Hello really loud and very clearly. I don't know what triggers it (she has FHS, so that might be part of it). She will say it up into the corner of the wall and ceiling, I think because it echos back at her. On more than one occasion, people have been freaked out when they have been alone in my house and heard someone saying Hello.