Cat in Kansas needs help>ASAP!

flea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Everything sounds GREAT! Now that I know it's a go-ahead from CharmedCats I'll get down to business with figuring out where things are.

I'm actually 45 minutes west of St Louis in a little town called Union.

I don't know this area very well. I moved form Springfield, Mo. I'll get on Mapquest tonite so I can try to get my bearings.

If anyone can help on a transport list that would be great. I don't mind driving, but I get nervous about getting lost. I'd hate to be late or get lost.

If someone "treats me like a child" and gives me step by step directions to wherever I need to go that would be great.

I do know Cleveland is just under 5 hours from my town. I just got home and will be online for quite a while looking things up.

Thanks to all! All help is appreciated with this anticipated adoption!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

charmedcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can bring her to Olathe this Saturday as I am all ready doing another cat transport there. Be around 3:00 in the afternoon. Flea I sent you a pm! I am so excited : )

charmedcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey Momofmany can you pm me your email? I can get her as far as Olathe but am not sure how to get her to Flea from that point. And it would need to be Sunday not Saturday, Saturdays transport is to Salina, Ks. Sorry, too many cats going in too many directions!

charmedcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well it seems Jewell is still needing a new home. She needs
to be an only cat or with another mellow cat. She has made friends with a new foster who is very calm : )

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had a situation similar to that at our humane society - 2 foster cats that bonded with each other but were extremely nervous around other cats. The humane society held out and pushed to have them adopted together - took a few months but eventually they went home together. I wish you luck - let me know if there is anything I can help you with on this!