Cat in box 2.0

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More Aya spam.

Got another care pacakge from home. Guess what the biggest hit was with Aya? Not the clothes, nor the feliway...

THE BOX:

"It's perfect, mom!"

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That's so cute! What is it about cats with boxes and bags? Around here, the kids like paper bags. As soon as a paper bag is empty, we throw it on the floor and, within seconds, there's at least one cat in the bag and several more milling around it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

That's so cute! What is it about cats with boxes and bags? Around here, the kids like paper bags. As soon as a paper bag is empty, we throw it on the floor and, within seconds, there's at least one cat in the bag and several more milling around it.
There's no paper shopping bags here. My mom sent me some for Aya to play with. She kicks 'em around for a few days jumping in and out and scooting it around the floor.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, I love your little Aya, she's just too cute!

Sometimes I wonder why they bother to make 'cat toys' at all.. Boxes, bags, crumpled pieces of paper, basically trash, should fill the cat toy shelves!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww bless, I've had a box near the back door since yesterday as no one has bothered to take it out to recycling box and today I went to pick it up to take it out when I got the fright of my life, Floss was in it
You know when you expect something to be really light when you pick it up
x