Cat Halloween Outfits

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone dressing up their cats for Halloween, or do you fear for your safety too much to subject them to that?

I would like to get something for these munchkins, but particularly Buttercup I think wouldn't play along even long enough for pics, heh.

Friend of mine is actually dressing HERSELF up as a cat, will have to post pics later as for now its a surprise but fangs and claws have been promised!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitters will let us put a collar like thing on her, (she has a couple Christmas ones) and one year I put a cape on her that she liked, but other than that, she HATES things like her head.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Autumn would scratch my eyes out before I could put anything on her, she just wouldn't stand for it.

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't dare do anything to Sneaky because she's old and has been having health problems lately.

The kids made a bell collar last year at Christmas and decided to put it on Holly. She was NOT amused

Jasper would tolerate just about anything. But then it's not fair to do stuff like that to him because he's a big old scaredy cat.

You know the movie "Puss in Boots"? Well- the family has a nickname for poor Jasper. "Wuss in Boots"

Cheryl

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Must Have Pictures! How cute.

Just a little side story. Binky and I had a move and it was a 4 day car trip. She never had a collar in her life but I wanted to tag her for the trip , just in case, you know. I thought she would fight with it and set out to train her a bit at time. As it turned out, I put the collar on and she was so proud of her new necklace. "Aint I beautiful with my kitty jewelery on" What a vain kitty.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No costumes for the cats. I don't think they would appreciate it. And I know BF would be horrified.
Though I was thinking of maybe trying a little witch hat thingy on Dorothy and having her outside with us on the porch while we're giving out candy for Trick-or-Treat. Because if I'm not sitting outside, meaning I have to keep opening the door, then Dorothy will have to go in the spare room- she is a front door darter.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure about the cats yet, but I've already bought all three dogs Halloween costumes! The facility where we train is having a Halloween party, so we're dressing them up for that; and I'm also having a party at my house, so I'm to dress them up again for that!

Ranger is a bumble bee, Macy is a cow, and Mykelti is a pumpkin!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sneakymom

You know the movie "Puss in Boots"? Well- the family has a nickname for poor Jasper. "Wuss in Boots"

Cheryl
That makes me laugh. I have had one of those.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

The facility where we train is having a Halloween party, so we're dressing them up for that; and I'm also having a party at my house, so I'm to dress them up again for that!

Ranger is a bumble bee, Macy is a cow, and Mykelti is a pumpkin!
PICS! Don't forget!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I try to put anything on my cats, they fall into the floor lifeless and motionless as if I have just shot them with a tranquilizer dart. LOL I realized a long time ago that it was best to not even waste the money buying a costume.