cat guest

furrmomma3313

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone. 

Thankfully the kitten and our current cat are adjusting well and the kitten has started using the box all the time and is now adjusting well to sleeping down stairs instead of in the bed with us. I now have another quick question I am hoping someone will give us some in site on. 

My in laws are coming to visit and they asked us last minute if they could bring their cat with them. Of coarse I told them yes because I did not want to be rude but I am kind of worried that the cats are going to get along with each other. It took our male cat a while to adjust to the kitten being here and they have a female cat that is a little older. I just dont want them to fight and she is not going to be here forever so I dont know if we should do the introduction procedure like we would when we got the kitten . 

I am just really worried about it 

shadowkitty2001

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You could always keep the cats in separate rooms, or just introduce them little by little. Are both cats spayed and neutered? If both cats or adults or kittens it should be fine. Adult cats don't get along very well with kittens. Are either of these cats aggressive? If not, you can just leave them alone and they will adapt.