cat got beaten. white thick saliva on eye

lostmary

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I also had a feral BIG tom that has been hanging around for about 2 years. Well, he showed up one day looking like he lost the fight. For the first time ever he allowed me to clean him up and check his eye. he had lost the eye in the fight. It's there, but doesn't work. I cleaned it up (I'm an old time vet tech), and allowed shock to pass. I then took him to the low cost spay/neuter clinic and had his little puppies removed. the dr said he was blind in that eye but no infection. I kept him in for recovery. It was suppose to be 24 hrs, I kept him in for 5 days, then let him back out to the barn. It's been almost 4 months, and he is the sweetest kitten (24 lbs) in the world. He stays in my barn or on my front porch. He is best friends with my other ferals from a local TNR group. It seemed that the fight changed him totally. i would love to keep them all in, but I can't. They never go off property anyway. I have found 2 kittens in the barn. I've spayed, ear tipped one, my daughter took the other. Mine is now an indoor only kitten, and I'm taking in another kitten this sat from the same TNR group. they willl NEVER go outside.

Mary

chapperice

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dude if you don't bring in your cat now, it'll cost a hell of a lot more later.

If you're not getting your cat help, you don't deserve to have a cat. I'm seriously bothered by the fact that it seems you STILL haven't gotten help for this poor cat, and would call the police or something if I knew more about where you were :\\