cat furniture

lizk729

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
akbeck98 Im bidding on one now!!
I had been debating but then I saw your thread and how happy your cats look in it so I bit the bullet.lol The one Im bidding on is much smaller though.
lol But they do look like a cats heaven on earth.

Thanks for posting about your kitty condo or Id never have done it.

Liz

akbeck98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
about 30 minutes. It said easy 15, but with the cats jumping on me and trial and error it took a bit longer! They sent an allen wrench along with it! You will be happy with it.

My kittens started jumping up on the counters and things so I decided to go tall. That way their cat tree would be the highest..and they would think they are getting away with something!

I also find that velcro sticks to the sisial (sp) rope. My kittens made a game of it. I have some feather attachments for the cat dancer and I took them off and velcroed them to the posts. They run up the posts grab the feather off and run down...its hilarious to watch. First one did it and now they compete. I can barely get the toys up there...! Its like kitty rock climbing!

lizk729

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Too cute.
I cant wait to see how the kitty reacts to this one.
The one you have is pretty impressive. I didnt think about the highest thing for her to climb on but my kitchen counters will be safe, for now, because our beagle lives in our kitchen for now until shes out of puppyhood.
I dont know that kitty will venture in there just yet.

Although she may surprise me once they get to know each other.

So they usually like the tallest thing in your home to play, lounge or whatever eh??
Good to know.

Liz

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a creative idea...I'm going to try the velcro trick.

Originally Posted by akbeck98

I also find that velcro sticks to the sisial (sp) rope. My kittens made a game of it. I have some feather attachments for the cat dancer and I took them off and velcroed them to the posts. They run up the posts grab the feather off and run down...its hilarious to watch. First one did it and now they compete. I can barely get the toys up there...! Its like kitty rock climbing!