Cat furniture

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you get something that will be for multiple cats, it probably is a good thing, if it has any 'cubbyholes', that each one has two openings (so one kitty is not trapped in there, by another kitty who might be "play-prowling"!!! My friend just recently got me a berber one with a cubbyhole, and it does have an "escape" route at the one side, so the kitty inside, can get out the back entrance!! (I told her, "Now THAT was you, thinking like a kitty!!!" >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm . . . this one doesn't have any escape routes . . .

Do y'all think, overall, this one would be big enough for two cats?

lauralvscats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's plenty big for two cats!! You might want to get one that has more than one cubby, though, so when you introduce a new cat someday they don't have to share until they're ready to. Those prices are awesome compared to a lot of places. I think $75 is an awesome deal, even with shipping.

I think getting two cats is a good idea. We got two originally because I read that they are better socialized and can enjoy the other cat's company when you aren't around, so they don't get bored and lonely. That being said, don't think you have to get all of them at once. There's plenty of time to introduce companions later on. I'm so excited for you to bring Luna home
and can't wait for pics!!!!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH! That first tree is just incredible! I WANT IT!!!
The second one is nice too actually... oh boy... if I just had the room and the money. (Spike already has a cat tree - I have a harder time justifying another in a 3 room apartment.
)