cat food

Janis Rytter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group,I have a lot of cat's from various background's, but all from rescue.
At this time, I'm just starting to have trouble getting a hold of bulk dry food,
I have around 37 cats, and some really feral ones living in the old barn's around here.
I live in the upper cumberland TN. area.I usually buy around 10 bags of purina cat chow a month from sam's club in bowling green KY.
if anybody around my area may know of a place where i can buy bulk cat food, Please let me know.
Thank you for any helpful+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- advice you have.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Janis Rytter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
sorry it took so long to get back, I have farm animals too, it was time to feed and water everybody.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Additionally, would your vet have info about any sources, or can you check with any local TNR groups as to who they might use?

I don't know if Bestfriends or alley cat allies websites might have local info?

Sometimes shelters, even though they utilize donations might know of sources for you.