Cat food - a rip off

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malena

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for all help. I am on a good way to close an agreement for chicken and sometimes rabbit with a local slaughtery with good hygienical principes. I can also have liver and heart from them.
The reason is that it is impossible to find god cat-food for a resonable price and that my cats loves it when I offer them a piece of raw meat.
I will follow strict rules for hygiene. I will follow proven recepies and I will never give them pork. I promise.
Sol - I have found one company who delivers raw prepared food to the door but I don't find them good enough if I look at the balance of the ingredients and compare to recepies I've found. They are also very expencive.
Gizmocat- People who eat only "living food" (fresh vegetables) are a lot healthier than the rest of us. We have the advantage as a spiece to be able to get nutrision from more sources than meat. The cat has not.
I eat, several times a week, raw minced beef with onion and salt on sandwich and all meat from grass-eaters I prefer very red, and I do fine on that.
Actually - when I get ill from food (which happend once in my life) I don't get half as ill as people who never challange their stomach. I will be more carefull with my cats then with my self.