Cat fell of the 4th floor and bleed through the nose

Meomongmo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat just fell off the 4th floor at 1am and had a nose bleed, she was sneezing constantly blood and saliva . There’s no emergency vet working in this hour where I’m at. I used a towel to stop the bleeding, she’s walking fine, she still sneezes once in a while and has watery eyes but she’s calm now and sleeping, should I take her to the vet tomorrow for a checkup?
P.s: she has some bleeding in her back paws but it’s nothing serious

Attachments

CindyH66

Peanuts Mom
Adult Cat
Purraise
aw, poor baby ! yes, you should. bleeding is a sigh of injury, and nose could be head injury. a fourth floor fall is not small thing. I would go as soon as possible. Good luck and hope its not serious. and hope your baby feels better , too !! :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Meomongmo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I took her to the vet an hour ago. The nearest clinic is closed so I had to take her to another one. She has a small wound inside her nostrils but it’s nothing serious, everything else is fine, thank goodness

CindyH66

Peanuts Mom
Adult Cat
Purraise
:hyper: Wonderful news !! so happy to hear your baby is ok !!! yay !! Thank you for the update !! I once had a kitty who chased a bird off a roof top .. silly kitty. they cant fly as well.:insertevillaugh: they can and do get injured !! he survived , but was feeling it !! ( years ago ..) Glad all is well. !!