Cat Entertainment :d

Birdsaroundme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm a new member of this great forum. Not 100% sure if I should post it here or on cat behavior.

Apart from being a cat owner I also love birds, in particular I love filming them. As you all know, cats simply go crazy when they see little birds within their reach, with this mind in mind I asked my self: what would happen if I show my cat some of the birds that I filmed?
Well, you can guess the outcome

Now, I've uploaded one of my best video on YouTube so that people can see how their cats react, are they gonna go crazy or completely ignore it?
My intention is not to profit from it because as you will see my channel has basically no views.
However I'd love to know how other cats react.

Feel free to check it out here:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a great vid. What are those birds? I've just showed it to Oliver but he wasn't interested. He's more of a dog than a cat though in his behaviour. He was more interested in whether I was going to open another pouch, the big dope!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Birdsaroundme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's a great vid. What are those birds? I've just showed it to Oliver but he wasn't interested. He's more of a dog than a cat though in his behaviour. He was more interested in whether I was going to open another pouch, the big dope!
Thank you! there are 3 different bird species in this video: great tit, blue tit and house sparrow. :)