Cat Draught Excluders

JimmyJimmy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_0518.PNG
Does any othe forum member have a cat that doubles as a draught excluder? My Norm likes to stretch himself out to about 4ft long and block an annoying breeze that slips under a badly fitted lounge window! Anyone else got pics of their companions laying across doors,windows etc?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL...I love that. Hekitty is a furry soccar ball, and the window sills in my apartment are far to narrow for that sort of lounging!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JimmyJimmy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL...I love that. Hekitty is a furry soccar ball, and the window sills in my apartment are far to narrow for that sort of lounging!
Well Norm is absolutely huge and the only way he can be comfortable on the windowsill is to stretch himself out to the max with front and rear legs fully extended

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's super cool! My windowsills are too narrow also, but if I open a window, both cats will get inside the sill and chill out. They love the smells and air coming in the window, not to mention the free TV.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Our window sills are fairly wide but for lounging, one simply must have cushiony comfort.
20170826_130100.jpg

But for Squirrel Watching in the summertime nothing beats the nice cool bare marble windowsill.
20170825_071639.jpg