Cat colors (grey, orange..?)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's what you call that color? Sorry about the breed mix up - looking at it again - its a Brit. But the color is more like the color of an Aby! I've seen Golden Persians and it doesn't look that color to me.

But will trust you on the color.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^You can see his golden (and silver) shaded kittens here. The spots and stripes will disappear when they grow up and the golden gets a bit stronger tone. (He had kittens with Kuura's sister
But I can't believe that the best one is still available! )

My ex's co-worker has just taken 2 kittens, black& white and brown tabby with white. They are a brother and sister and the person who took them had no idea about the correct age (they were 7 weeks), thinks that the other one is very rare because he/she has the 'M' in his/her forehead and has just everything done wrong.. All of mine have the 'M' too, they must be rare too.

I'm so frustrated because I can't go and tell her any facts and info how to take care of them and my ex hasn't got the nerve to say anything..

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

I'm so frustrated because I can't go and tell her any facts and info how to take care of them and my ex hasn't got the nerve to say anything..
I'm sorry you're stuck in that situation. It drives me absolutely nuts, especially on big things - like trying to convince my father to spay and neuter the cats around their home if they're going to put food outside to attract them (they have a couple of neutered outdoor cats). He says it isn't his problem, they're not his cats. I tell him he's feeding them, they are his problem, and unless he wants kittens and the risk of disease at least spay the females. It goes in one ear and out the other.