Cat Bullying

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heidi bedwani

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I personally believe being in the garden is better for her than being shunned and locked in a bedroom.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I personally believe being in the garden is better for her than being shunned and locked in a bedroom.
Again, if you spay her and vaccinate her, you may be right. Otherwise she will have a very difficult and dangerous life.

Edit - you may be right for the rest of her life. I do not believe you are right for her pregnancy and delivery. She needs special food and supervision. This is a risky pregnancy because she is so young, and being inside, no matter the vibe, must be healthier in that respect.

Last edited:

heidi bedwani

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello again,

I just visited my cat today. She has a litter of three adorable kittens. If, for any reason, I decide to take her and her litter back home, is there any way I could inadvertently harm the kittens? Would their mother leave them once their scent has been muffled by my hand or something?

Thank you.

Heidi

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello again,
I just visited my cat today. She has a litter of three adorable kittens. If, for any reason, I decide to take her and her litter back home, is there any way I could inadvertently harm the kittens? Would their mother leave them once their scent has been muffled by my hand or something?
Thank you.
Heidi
No you will not harm the kittens, and I would strongly recommend that you do bring them home. They need much more nutrition, supervision, and care than they are getting now.

Last edited:

heidi bedwani

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't agree with you more. It's my family. I'm afraid they'd return her as soon as I get her back. The journey alone is a killer, for me and the cat.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought you were a minor from this conversation. I think you need to be assertive and keep the cats in your room for now. At least until you can get them spayed and neutered. Put a lock on your door if you have to.