Cat + Box = Fun!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huggles your cats are sooo funny...
i love everyone's pictures.. I'll have to dig around and see if I can find some other pics of Kitters in boxes, she just loves them too!!!

only Kitters shoulder and part of her body fit in this box. she sort of just laid over the opening!

I can't wait to see more kittys in boxes!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Got a new waffle iron yesterday.
For some reason my wedding presents (from 15 years ago!) have started to break down.

1st it was a hole in the bottome of the tea kettle my great-grandmother gave me and then it was my waffle iron. Oh, well. . .

Here's Mac investigating the very small box.

I think he realized he was never going to be able to crawl inside this one!

Grace preferred sitting on the bag the box came home in. Smart cat!

jacydale

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Mac: Tipsy, I think it's a very good sculpture, but what does it SMELL like? Have you tried peeing on it for greater effect?
Ya know, speaking of cat's, boxes, cat boxes, and peeing....my cat, Gary, did something weird the other day!!!!!! I completely changed out his litter, washed his box....then he crawls onto his litter box and lays down in it! Has anyone else's cat done something like that?.....I have seen a friends can sleep in the trash box before....and Gary has curled up in plasic bags to take a nap.

janine&lily

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i was hunting threw my pics but could only find this one not a box a bag but cute nevertheless..

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone have any new boxed cats to share?

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My own personal Jack-in-the-box!

Henry likes to lie in there too but haven't managed to catch him with the camera.

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jacydale

Ya know, speaking of cat's, boxes, cat boxes, and peeing....my cat, Gary, did something weird the other day!!!!!! I completely changed out his litter, washed his box....then he crawls onto his litter box and lays down in it! Has anyone else's cat done something like that?.....I have seen a friends can sleep in the trash box before....and Gary has curled up in plasic bags to take a nap.
Tucker used to always sleep in the litter box when he was a kitten! I used to always have to wipe him off with a damp washcloth scented with a spray leave-in conditioner, he was quite a stinky little boy!

Here is silly Mini, getting into my business, as usual..(I hope I haven't posted this here, already!)

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

all of these boxed cats!

This is Grace in something that's kind-a like a box. . .

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i finally had to throw away Pixel's favorite box, the one that was too small for her - she's found a replacement, & is graciously allowing Java to sit in the lid...

kristinlowman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Itchy is the box lover in our house. Here she is when she was a kitten:

And more recently:

My husband is always mailing lots of packages, and she is always jumping in the boxes!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

all of these boxed cats!

This is Grace in something that's kind-a like a box. . .
There's beautiful Grace staying fresh and crisp!

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here's Milla in, not exactly a box, but close enough. We named this exotic course millacassarole.

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's Milo in the box my camera came in (I don't think I put this one on this thread before). No way he's going to fit, but he had to try!