Cat being sick over the last few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

andym1982

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have terrible news I am afraid. I really am too upset to type any details, but her condition rapidly deteriorated yesterday afternoon and evening. I am so sorry to say that she is no longer with us. It was almost certainly FIP and I can still talk to the doctor regarding the results this afternoon, but I am in no state to talk about her right now, I'm just too upset.

Thank you to all of you who have given me advice and words of comfort. This is really like a nightmare that I want to wake up from at the moment and I just need to spend a bit of time trying to come to terms with it.

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no. I am so sorry.
I have been looking in here for positive updates and am very sorry to hear that she didn't make it. My heart-felt condolences.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this news, it must have been a terrible shock. FIP (if that is what it was ) is a horrible, unforgiving disease. I have lost two cats to it in the past. On behalf of the Mod team I offer our condolences. Out of respect I will now close this thread, but I do hope that when you feel able, you will open a thread in tribute to your cat in the Bridge forum, where people can offer their sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.