Cat Behaviour

Sboulan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So i just moved into my new apartment on friday and we have two cats our old car is doing well but my concern is about my kitten. She hasnt come out from under the bed in a few days, the first two nights all she was run around and now she is hiding, she wont come out to eat or even use the bathroom im very worried, she has lived in our old apartment since she was 6 weeks old.

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normal. Leave food by the hiding spot at night and litterbox nearby. She'll come out and get it when quiet. Get down on the ground and just hang out by hiding spot. Can use treats or toys to try to lure, but don't force it. Do not grab and pull out; do not try to prevent retreat to hiding spot as long as its somwhere safe like under a bed. If its somewhere crazy like under a stove, you can try to block that off. Be patient, shouldn't be much longer.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Absolutely, A ArtNJ gave you the best possible information. Let her take her time. Put her food, water and box near by, and let her take her time. She'll be out and about in a few days!