cat beds

meow meow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I bought the bed before I got the kitten and he does use it. Usually he will lay in it in the evenings when he wants to hang out with us. It is located on a side table next to the couch. If your cat is older you might have a hard time getting them to use it. I have learned, whatever you want your cat to do -- start doing when they are young!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ginger has 3 beds, and she slept in them as a kitten, but as she grew, we found that she prefers to sleep completely stretched out, and she found the cat beds too confining.

She does fall asleep curled up, but once asleep, she shifts positions quite a bit, ultimately winding up usually on her back with her front paws stretched up over her face and head, and her back paws completely stretched out.

Since I'll be getting a new kitten soon, I figure we can use the beds for him, and we'll see how he likes them!

beatrix426

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I bought these really soft cat beds in Walmart and put one on a box in front of the window and the other next to my husbands computer desk in the office since theres' nothing else to really lay on and they like to be in the same room as us. They sleep on those whenever we're in there

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jaycee

does anyones cat actually sleep in its cat bed?
Sort of...but it actually is my couch with her favorite blanket on it. It's 6 ft long...but she assures me it is her "cat bed".