Cat beds very funny my kittys are crazy as loons lol

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok all how is this for mad as hatters  lol this tax time mummy went a little nuts
and bought up big time on new kitty beds 3 of them were fancy heated beds to keep there little butts warm at night the rest just big pillow type beds well heres the clanger out of 4 cats 1 dog not one of them will use them any where I put them they avoid them like the plage
but if I put my electric blanket on its is there any room for mum on the bed guys I give up lol there all mad little loons lol  you gotta love them
lol

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Sweetie is easy to please!  He has a big pillow type bed, a special pillow on the couch, another special pillow at the foot of my bed, and finally, a really soft pad called a "purr pad" next to the TV.  And he actually faithfully uses every single one of these.  Maybe I'm just lucky???? 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
That must be frustrating! I bet the will get used to them and use them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think Sweetie is easy to please!  He has a big pillow type bed, a special pillow on the couch, another special pillow at the foot of my bed, and finally, a really soft pad called a "purr pad" next to the TV.  And he actually faithfully uses every single one of these.  Maybe I'm just lucky???? 
you sound like me lol I have big soft cushie pillow type beds every where they love them it's just the fancy heated ones that cost a mint they turn there noses up at lol little darlings lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That must be frustrating! I bet the will get used to them and use them.
nice thought but I don't think so they are avoiding them like there is no tommorrow I have even tryed moveing there fav beds and putting the heated ones there no go they just sleep else were lol there sods you would think out of 4 one of them would use them lol cats thats all I'm sayin lol